我們住的是地下的陰間 the hell we live in

hxf041513

蟹农场根据马三家女子劳教所释放人员、《小鬼头上的女人》口述主角刘华的口述创作的漫画。

劉華口述  (同期):

Liu Hua speaks:

馬三家女子勞教所  從前是一片墳墓圈子

Before Masanjia Labour Camp was built, there used to be a graveyard.

後來把墳墓圈子鏟平了

Later the graveyard was levelled

在上面蓋上了現在的馬三家女子勞教所

and the labour camp was built,

是屬於白撿來的土地

so the land cost nothing.

勞教所的警察跟我們說

The police in the camp said:

地下住的是小鬼  地上住的是被勞教的女人

under the ground are ghosts, above the ground are women in the camp.

我們這些被勞教的女人說

We said instead:

地下的小鬼住的是地上的陽間

the underworld where the ghosts live is better than

而我們住的是地下的陰間

the hell we live in.

我們就是住在小鬼頭上的女人

We are women above ghosts’ head.

陰間和陽間  混合住在一起

The living world is mixed with the underworld.

漫画版权归CDT:http://chinadigitaltimes.net/2013/04/hexie-farm-%E8%9F%B9%E5%86%9C%E5%9C%BA-the-hell-we-live-in/#.UWzxdZFQTwh.twitter

This entry was posted in activist documentary, Gender. Bookmark the permalink.

发表评论

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / 更改 )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / 更改 )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / 更改 )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / 更改 )

Connecting to %s